Benefits of Pregnancy and Post-natal Recovery Pregnancy Massage
* Stress reduction, relaxation increased respiration patterns that aid more restful sleep.
* Reduce swelling in classic hot spot areas like the hands, fingers, feet and ankles. In the hands, Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, associated with water retention.
* Reduce Sciatica and Piriformis syndrome or pain from the lumbar spine.
* Reduce joint pain caused by tightened or tension in the muscles
* Reduce discomfort of the low back, shoulders, neck, hamstrings, quadriceps, calves, foot and ankle joints and muscles. To relief tension, tightness and inflammation that might build up in these areas, as posture and gravity shifts to accommodate increasing pregnancy weight.
* Help with relaxation and de-stress.
* Stimulate the natural release of endorphins, the body’s natural pain barrier, in readiness for birth.
* Help increase the blood and lymph flow to both mother and baby, deliver vital vitamins and minerals via the body’s transportation system. Increasing the circulatory systems and improve the lymphatic (drainage) system to help with the excess build up of harmful toxins in the body and aid post natal recovery.
* Making the whole experience more comfortable, help reduce anxiety and/or depression.
* Reduce fatigue and tiredness
* Stabilise hormones levels and keep the adrenal glands stabilized and in great working order.
* Keep the skin elasticity in amazing condition, as the baby grows the skin grows too, helping to keep stretch marks to a minimum.
* Provide a precious personal “Time Out” zone for you.
Prenatal Pregnancy Massage therapy focuses on the needs of the mother to be. It releases joints, eases back, neck and shoulder pain, and helps maintain good strong posture. Keeping mothers-to-be in tip top condition. Giving you a happy, healthy, stress free pregnancy experience.
All products used in the treatments are Organic.
£90.00 1 and 1/2 hours